So not a crush or falling in love but just another bizarre feeling in me....

    Do u know that I m amazed with ur intelligence in everything?Do u know that I still think that u not that hot as everyone claim yet I feel u r so lucky?Do u know that somehow I do envy u in a lot of matters? N most importantly,do u know that I m DYING to be get to know u better? 
  I do not know how but u do amaze me in a way that I could not understand.I have heard a lot of rumors about u.Nothing to be shock about as u r Mr popular after all.The goods and the bads about u. I don't even know why  my hands keep on typing this post about u.I just feel like doing so.Lets not talk about how bad boys u are or how good u are at being fooling around with girls or how expert u are at sweet talk and winning a girl's heart. But,lets talk about how good your English is,how lucky u r to be u,how fortunate u are to for everything in your life.
  First and foremost,I love your English.It is superb.No wonder u get Band 5. Everytime , I log in to my blog account,one of the first few blogs that I will be looking forward to is yours, of course. I like your blog is because of your way of writing and the content of your blog's posts. Too bad,sometimes u do set your blog to invited readers only. I do admit I am big fan of your blog and English.No doubt that u are such a sweet talker and kinda a player,u can easily express out your feelings,emotions in various ways.I think if we really are meant to be friends one day,I am going to ask u teach me how to be an expert like u in such things...
  U r damn freaking lucky to be u and I hope u know that.Lets not talk about your look because it is kinda universal and beauty lies on the eyes of the beholder. But,look around u and u have everything in life. MONEY,family,friends,girls,the 'brain' and MONEY.U are Mr popular too.Just mention your name to the people of my hometown,they will start talking about u non-stop.U live in a harmony family yet rich too. U attend private university,have a black P******  car,spent a lot of money on such 'wasted' things and u have Macbook;I m dying to have it but still not yet having it.I envy u in this matter too.U will always have what u want,don't u?U are almost perfect and no wonder why girls are attracted to you.Take care of it and do appreciate everything the whole time because one day,u will feel regret for not doing so.
  Last but not least,u are not that typical bad boy or notorious boy.U are such a brilliant guy. U don't have to work hard to gain good result.U are just so good at anything u do.I mean despite u being u;doing the typical bad boy's stuffs,u still manage to achieve success in your studies. I envy u in this matter. I hate u for having such intelligent brain.But,what the heck,God is always fair.
  I really don't know u well but I do hope I will one day. U are the complicated type of homosapien but unique too.I hope that I will be your friend in fact close friends though I do know that it is a little bit impossible because we rarely meet each other and I don't think that u know my existence.To add to that,I m so not your type who just love socializing and sweet talking and spending money on a lot of luxuries stuffs. I am  so incapable of doing it.OK,this sounds lame but I still wanna write this post about u.
  I have this kind of bizarre feeling in my self where I m looking forward to know u,to have u in my life. But,not as my Mr right but as my friend or maybe BFF?It is bizarre yet true. I m not falling in love with u or having crush on u it just erm,erm I don't know the right word to describe it but for sure it is not about the love feeling but more towards the friendship feeling.Maybe because I have heard a lot about u and I wonder which is true which is not.This curiosity has lead me to have the feeling of wanting to know u.I am so looking forward to know u better,my-future-friend n don't worry,I m not falling for u.U are taken and I hope u already meet your happily ever after.I think I have found mine and I m not letting it drifts away again this time and the funniest thing is that I know u through him as he is one of your most important persons in your life;I think.
 

PS:Happy special day to u...U have turn 19 atm and I hope u have great life ahead of u,Mr OOO.....

Entri Asal Disini Butang Like Facebook untuk Setiap Entri | BLOG ARCX13.COM

0 comments: