Taking risk,making choices...

   Life is all about taking risks.Every risk that we take decides our future.Being too much careful might cause us losing the most precious thing in the world.I have took mine.I took so many risks in the past.There are some that make the high risk pay off,there are some that are not worthy at all.But,everything happens for a reason. It's hard to accept life the way it is but we have to go on with it whether we like it or not. Every unforgettable disappointment that I went through,I make sure that I have a heart full of determination to go on with life and strong willing to move on.Sometimes,I bring along uncountable tears that always accompany me during the harsh time of life.There are some moments where I feel so down with my life,where I almost give up n surrender in this war of life.Then,all of sudden there will be some kind of inspiration that appear from no where n it makes me realize that life actually isn't that bad as we think.The world might judge us for every single action that we do n the truth is no one knows the reason behind it;Well,unless if we tell them.At this particular moment I m taking one of the biggest risks in my life,to do or not do?I always ask myself what's the main point of waiting and sticking to one if it will end unrequited or unexpected?I have my own reasons why I choose to take this risk even though the motive behind it still seem unclear.Others do label me as an idiot?Clueless? or maybe a stubborn yet a fool girl?The thing is they don't know what I m experiencing right now,they seriously don't know how I feel at this moment.I have so much in minds from my studies life to my personal life.They just don't get it,don't they? They should put themselves in my shoes,what will they do? I appreciate every single motivation or support that they give but I hope they just know me better. Yes,till now I do question myself on why I am taking this uncertain risk? Well,I always tell others that life is all about taking risk n making choices.It doesn't matter if it is the right one or not but it is always a big matter if we have put effort to the max on something that we believe on.It's better to try instead of not trying at all.This is what I hold to for the past 18 years and it makes me who I am.I will keep on wondering about the accuracy of my choices as I already choose to stay instead of leaving.I know as time passes by,I will have the answer in my hand.I tell myself ever single day that I will not regret in any of my choices.I m learning to erase the word 'regret' in my dictionary of life.

PS:I am phobia to take a high risk in life but I have learnt in a harsh way that life is all about taking risks.
So,never feel scared to take one!

Entri Asal Disini Butang Like Facebook untuk Setiap Entri | BLOG ARCX13.COM

0 comments: