Letting go.

  Truth to be told, I miss some one out there so much. I realise that u are no more mine, I do realise that u already gave up on us a while ago ,I realise that u certainly have deleted me from ur life for once and for all. For now, I have totally lost u. I admit it is so tough for me to get through it by myself. But, just so u noe, I will always be here for u no matter what because every word that I gave to u is like a vow that I am bound to once I made it .I am still waiting for u to come back, for ur texts to fill up my inbox, for u to call me up every single day of my life. I just miss the moment of having u lying down in front of me and felt asleep easily every time u are piss off with me. I just miss looking at ur sweet smile, ur round eyes and ur one n only dimple. But, things have changed. There will be no more our memories, tears, laughter. I do believe everything happens for a reason but at this particular moment, I m just about to give up in life. Its like I have totally lost my reason to live. I m trying to get over u as time passes by but at the same time, I am still fooling myself in front of everyone else. U know why? Because despite the way u treated me in the past is so S***, I still keep on hoping for miracles to happen. I want miracles badly now. I seriously want u back in my life .I admit that I did so many mistakes in our past but everyone makes mistake n  deserves the second chance right? Mistakes are part of learning the meaning of life. Maybe u haven't realise how important u are in my life,maybe u don't realise that I m urs faithfully.Oh, God! Can’t I just have time machine to skip this part of life of mine? Or maybe the new cure for this hurt? Which ever it is, I think time is the right cure for now. When the time comes, I will start all over again. Just so u noe, I never regret a single thing that I did for u, in fact I m proud of myself for doing so. I m trying my best to let u go too but still hoping for the uncertain from u though it is painful wait.I told u before n I m going to tell u again n again;I m a faithful lover and ain't just another sweet talker or player.

PS:I just miss having u as some one so special in my life but I m just so lost.I just want my life to get way better than it is and is it too much?
                                                                                                                        

                                                                                                                                                    With love,
                                                                                                                                                  Farah Ash.

Entri Asal Disini Butang Like Facebook untuk Setiap Entri | BLOG ARCX13.COM

1 comments:

K I E R A said...

Be strong,

Everything happened with a reason :)